CiCi’s Cafe, known for having the “Largest Menu in the World”?
CiCi’s Cafe first originated in Tarzana back in 2006 and is specialized in its homemade recipes for all different types of breakfast and lunch. When CiCi’s Cafe first opened with a menu of 8 pages, Chef Cici gave an introduction to her customers with 13 different types of her original mouth-watering pancakes. One of her most classic dish that have taken the many hearts of her local customers in Tarzana was the euphoric “Tiramisu Pancakes.” As Cici sees the joy and smiles of her happy customers, her passion kept growing and continues to strive her to create more dishes for her local customers. More sensations followed, trending the new classic “Green Tea Tiramisu”pancakes, Dutch Baby, and her silky “Chocolate Velvet” pancakes. Her menu items have expanded tremendously in time that her passionate creativity have become a real exemplification of endless possibilities. To this day, her breakfast items now consist of a menu of over 30 pages and includes over 80 different types of pancakes, french toasts, waffles and crepes, making CiCi’s Cafe known to have the “Largest Menu in the World” on Localish’s “Worth the Wait”. Think that 80 pancakes is too much? Wait until you hear about the new trend of her fluffy soufflé pancakes that have also become a hit on ABC7’s show, “Eye on LA”! Aside from breakfast, CiCi’s Cafe also serves speciality lunch items that ranges from pastas, salads, burgers, wraps and sandwiches. In 2016, CiCi's Cafe continues to expand and opened its second location in Westlake Village. CiCi's Cafe continues to provide joyful experiences for many patrons from all over the world.
CiCi’s Cafe has accomplished other awards:
· Featured in Food Paradise's Episode of "Rise & Dine" on Travel Channel
· Featured in Localish's Episode of "Worth the Wait" on ABC Channel
· Certificate of Recognition on the behalf of City of Los Angeles
· “The Best Brunch in Los Angeles Right Now” in LA Thrillist Article
· “Top 10 Breakfast in the West San Fernando Valley” in LA Weekly Newspaper
· Featured in many articles such as Ventura County Star, LA TimeOut, LA Daily News, and more
· Honorable Mention in Guardian Liberty Voice’s “Great Brunch Options in the San Fernando Valley”
· Ranked as the top 2% out of 9000 restaurants in Los Angeles in Trip Advisor
· Ranked as 4.5/5 stars with 1260 reviews in USA’s most used food network reviews, Yelp
· 4.0/5.0 rating on Foursquare
To this day, CiCi’s Cafe is considered as one of the most successful breakfast/brunch restaurants in Los Angeles.