The Story of CiCi’s Cafe
CiCi’s Cafe was first originated in Tarzana back in 2006 and was first specialized in its homemade recipes for 13 different pancakes. Started with previously an eight paged menu, Chef Cici were warming the bellies of her loving customers with her original mouth-watering dishes, especially with her original classic dish of the euphoric “Tiramisu Pancakes.” Breakfast items includes over 80 different types of original mouth-watering pancakes, french toasts, waffles and crepes. Think that 80 pancakes is too much? Wait until you hear about their signature soufflé pancakes and their Dutch Baby pancakes! CiCi also serves specialty pastas, salads, burgers and sandwiches. CiCi's Cafe continues to expand and opened its second location in Westlake Village. With only the freshest and finest ingredients, we are proud to feature a dinner menu at our Westlake Village location. We offer succulent dishes such as fresh roasted Prime Rib of beef, a selection of the freshest seafoods, lamb and poultry dishes. CiCi's Cafe continues to provide joyful experiences to many patrons from all over the world.
CiCi’s Cafe has accomplished the following awards:
· Featured in Food Paradise's Episode of "Rise & Dine" on Travel Channel
· “The Best Brunch in Los Angeles Right Now” in LA Thrillist Article
· “Top 10 Breakfast in the West San Fernando Valley” in LA Weekly Newspaper
· Featured in many articles such as Ventura County Star, LA TimeOut, LA Daily News, and more
· Honorable Mention in Guardian Liberty Voice’s “Great Brunch Options in the San Fernando Valley”
· Ranked as the top 2% out of 9000 restaurants in Los Angeles in Trip Advisor
· Ranked as 4.5/5 stars with 1260 reviews in USA’s most used food network reviews, Yelp
· 4.0/5.0 rating on Foursquare
To this day, it is considered as one of the most successful breakfast/brunch restaurants in Los Angeles.